Warum stockt alle 30s das Bild?

• Ich habe mir mehrere Listen heruntergeladen und installiert. Lieder stockt alle 30s das Bild (hab ich mit der Stoppuhr gemessen) Wie kann man das Problem beheben?

• Yes, I have download several m3u lists (German and French, about 14x). After installing like it's described on the youtube tutorial the channel starts to work. But after 30 seconds the stream freeze. if I wait, nothing happend, but if I change to the next channel it works again, if I go back it's still working but after 30s it's freezing again. I tried all the sources (14x) but it's still the same. It's really annoying.
    By the way, there is no EPG and nothing on movies, series and so on on. Only live TV.
    I have a Netfilx account. If I watch a Movie on Netflix with the box, it works normally.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes, I have download several m3u lists (German and French, about 14x). After installing like it's described on the youtube tutorial the channel starts to work. But after 30 seconds the stream freeze. if I wait, nothing happend, but if I change to the next channel it works again, if I go back it's still working but after 30s it's freezing again. I tried all the sources (14x) but it's still the same. It's really annoying.
    By the way, there is no EPG and nothing on movies, series and so on on. Only live TV.
    I have a Netfilx account. If I watch a Movie on Netflix with the box, it works normally.

Strange that it crashes you have the latest firmware on board? The connection is in wi-fi or lan? For epg I think it depends on your provider that it is not there.

• Yes, I have the latest firmware and like I said before, if I'm streaming Netflix with the box it's working normally. So it can't be a problem with the connexion

• No, I don't think so. It's not the first time that I stream and I never had any problems, a friend of mine gave me a Vavoo box for testing and it was working perfectly, even if the usability is not that nice. But anyway, I'm disappointed about this box. I'll send it back and take a plug and play box like the Vavoo.
    thank you for your useful tips.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm sorry this but the point is that we don't have these problems, so it's difficult to understand why you have them with us, it's all right.

No, I don't think so. It's not the first time that I stream and I never had any problems, a friend of mine gave me a Vavoo box for testing and it was working perfectly, even if the usability is not that nice. But anyway, I'm disappointed about this box. I'll send it back and take a plug and play box like the Vavoo.
    thank you for your useful tips.