• Hi, Using the VPN Beta, I can connect to my NordVPN account and specify a specific country - and this works fine.

However, I need to connect to a specific NordVPN server within that specific country. Is it possible to configure this with the Beta?

I thought that I'd also try to download the NordVPN app and try to configure that, rather than use the Beta VPN facility - but it tells me I don't have enough storage to do so, despite having a 64Gb SD card in place - which I don't understand.

Thanks for any pointers

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi try with the app that you find available in the apps it works well.
    Regards

• Hi - I have two dreamtv boxes. On one, as I mentioned, it tells me I don't have enough space to download the NordVPN app, despite having a nearly empty 64Gb SD card.

On the other, I was able to download the app, but after logging into my NordVPN account, I'm unable to type anyhing into the screen - there doesn't seem to be any way to see where the cursor is....

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi - I have two dreamtv boxes. On one, as I mentioned, it tells me I don't have enough space to download the NordVPN app, despite having a nearly empty 64Gb SD card.

On the other, I was able to download the app, but after logging into my NordVPN account, I'm unable to type anyhing into the screen - there doesn't seem to be any way to see where the cursor is....

It seems strange to me also I use Nord as a vpn and everything works perfectly.

• Thanks Spartan - a good tip! Many thanks.

OK, so I was able to connect to the specific server I needed, but I still have a couple of questions......

1. on another IPTV box I have, the NordVPN user interface is much cleaner (see attached screen shot) - it's running the same version of NordVPN (the latest 4.11.8), so why is the user interface different?
    2. is there an easy way to check that I am connected via VPN? With the Beta VPN, it's quick to see via the Settings menu. Also is there any likelihood that the Beta will be enhanced to allow selection of a specific country and server, rather than just the country? This would be very convenient, since I assume that when the Dream is switched off, it won't start up NordVPN automatically, which is the convenience of the BetaVPN.

Finally, I still have the strange situation that I can't install NordVPN on my second Dream, either from the Play store or Aptoide and this with 60+ Gb available on the SD card. I guess the simplest would be to factory reset this device and try again?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Please try this app to see if you are better.
    Good evening

• I already had that app downloaded, and so was able to create a profile to connect to the specific NordVPN server I needed - so thanks again for a good tip, since I am still unable to factrory reset my device and download new apps.

Is there a way to make this OpenVPN profile run automatically aafter a re-boot?