Lagging - small picture Freezings every few seconds on different devices

• Hi together :) ,

to myself, not an absolut expert but have good experenices with technician things.

to the box itself, great work, yea sure there are small things which can be done better (this you have with every box), but in all the developers make a fantastic work, the hardware is quality, wonderful design to watch, enough power.... BUT ;( :D no to my issue, which seems for me like a general issue:

i tried the box on a samsung ks9090 model (high quality, 3 years old) and also on a new sony tv, (also more higer quality tv then a cheap one)
    on the samsung tv i have horrible freezings every few seconds, i cant really explain it , it is that every 1-3 seconds the picture freezes for a milli second and things like football is unwatchable

then i tried it with my sony tv and there it is a bit better, but also for me not watchablem cause when you look 30 minutes with it, you go <X

im not here for just complaining, i try to find solutions

the thing is, on the device itself i tried nearby every setting, on samsung i also tried a lot of settings but dont get it really better

- looked in google for samsung which settings could help (motion, hdr+, screen modus.....) nooooothing helped

So for me, cause its on both tvs , maybe it depends on tv but it cant be just on tv side. Has anyone a solution for that? Am i the only one who has that issue?
    Is there a known setting which helps? is this a known issue and will be fixed by developers......?

im really really sad, cause otherwise, its the best box i have ever seen :)

Greetings shawn

• Hi

I have this same issue and mine goes even further. I have the latest software and the new samsung 75 inch 8k tv
    - Movies and TV channels freeze continuously
    - Some stations show “no video input”
    - The weird thing is that it does not happen with every channel or every movie. This leads me to believe that the issue is coming from the source and not from my box or TV

I have tried several times to contact support but I get no response from them about this particular issue
    It’s very frustrating when trying to watch sports, movies and TV shows and you have to deal with constant freezing

Otherwise, a great service

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi surely it's your source's problem as you said yourself.
    Greetings