Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bugs on dreamtv mini

jan - - Bug report

Finally get rid of all the bugs and problems. Was very easy. Sent the dreambox in return and ordered a new one. goodbye.

• Update DreamTV 1.4.297 broke my box

jan - - Bug report

they really should have sat down to work 24/7 to get the box in order. For starters, updates came 2-3 times a month.

jan - - Bug report

the usb recovery dont worke . get no signal or something ,when the boks starts up.

jan - - Bug report

is ther any whay i can delet the new uppdate and go back to the old one.??

jan - - Bug report

hi.1 direct questions. Are you seriously working on fixing the box now, or are they going to take a long time. Have said 10 boxes have sold and all do not work as described.There are many small things that annoy very.So expect an honest answer !! are you working on this? or is the box completely ok as you say ?? if it's ok the way it is now. Will enough dreambox be returned.

• new uppdate

jan - - Bug report

After the new uppdate the stb id dont show,so i can not conekt the dreamtv to the pc. And the epg on m3u and exstream still dont worke. Nice that the serach are here . The epg on the stalker portale comes dobbel. 2 of the same program.if you delet 1 the next time they are all gone.add 1 and next time you start the box there is dobbel.

• Probleme mit den Favoriten

jan - - Bug report

try and restart the box. Then the favorites tend to come in. Should not be like this, but hope they will be fixed by next update

• timeshift.

jan - - Suggestions for DreamTV

my provider have this in his stalker. But i have not trayd it,for the dreambox is not redy for this.i think

• timeshift.

some bokses can be a DVR and supports timeshift to ensure you don’t miss any of your TV programme’s highlights. that you can go back for 1 to 7 days and catch up whith a program. Du dreamtv have this?? or will they come whit this as an uppdate?? it is some bokses that have this allreddy.

• Weird EPG issue

jan - - Bug report

how did you get the stalker portal to worke. I just get can not detekt endpoint??

• Weird EPG issue

jan - - Bug report

Quote from spartan: “Quote from bombenbomben: “Hope you find a fix for the problem. This could be a fantastic stb if the epg worked properly. I like it much more than my Tvip 605 STB but as long as the epg works on the tvip stb and not the DreamTV mini ultra its sadly not that fantastic ” Hi there are few users to complain about the epg problem so the problem is not the box but your line. Have you tried with others? Good evening ” Can't understand you can say they are few complaints. See more pe…

• exstream portal epg

jan - - Guide

yes but it do NOT worke. do not workw on exstream server also

• Weird EPG issue

jan - - Bug report

i have don all that . But it says. IT SAYS EMPTY VALUE FOR @ORG.SIMPLEFRAMEWORK.XLM.ELEMENT(DATA... And only epg on 2-4 chanels. This is wen i use extream portal. On m3u it is no info on vdo or epg. Stalker portal says finding no endpoint,so it dosent worke propely. Whwn you stop a movie before its end. The tekst frees ,and stays on to the next cannel. you have to restart the boks to get it away. There is no serch funksion on vdo ,like others apps have. So i am verry disapointed of this boks.

• Weird EPG issue

jan - - Bug report

I have the same problem. Dreamtv dont work whit epg. If i use a difrend app on the box all epg works fine. So it is not the provider,but the box that is the problem. I hope there is a update comming soon.

• exstream portal

jan - - Bug report

Hi. Having problems whit stalker portal and exstream portal. cant get into them. Is there an uppdate coming soon?? or what shal i do to fiks this. on regular m3u there is no info on vdo and epg.

• Search option

whay is it not posible to serach on vod movis on dream tv. It works on other apps. Or is it a way to do that??

• Cannot identify endpoint

jan - - Bug report

i have the same problem.

• exstream portal epg

jan - - Guide

Having some problems whit sync exstreamportal epg. it come up whit tis mesages. empty value for @org.simpleframework.xml.element(data... sombody know how to fiks???