Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, i will resell mine, I just waiting another famous IPTV box manufacturer implement XC into their box Its just my opinion, this is the worst purchase i could make @admin @modo : please delete my account , thanks in advance Goodbye!

• Adding an EPG

frenchie201 - - Information

Quote from JENYL: “Hello @frenchie201, It is already possible to add it if you add an m3u link as Xtream source. when you go to add Xtream source you should click on “advanced” then on the bottom you will find a field to add an XMlTV URL. I have attached a screenshot. Hope that this will help you! Best regards. board.dreamtv.app/index.php?at…8c4525d8104ed19811a323946 ” Hello, I would like play other source who use standart m3u/XMLTV link (it's private webtv), they don't use xtream-codes/Stalker …

• Adding an EPG

Hello, Could you answer to essential question: is it planned in your roadmap, add possibility to put XMLTV URL by m3u protocol ?

• Adding an EPG

Hello, @guarana You can try to put EPG link directly into your m3u (replace your epg link by PUT YOU EPG LINK HERE), and use m3u protocol Like this: Source Code (5 lines) @Team I play private WebTV (it's not midleware or XC), so I would like a way to use my own xmltv link . Thanks to considering my request

• I sent it

• If you want, I can share you one of my provider (in private), I don't use it anymore The subs expires in 3 days, it's european server

• Weird EPG issue

frenchie201 - - Bug report

I agree with you, i don't understand I will try again to make a factory reset with the new update zip

• Weird EPG issue

Hi, My provider allow EPG for missing EPG I have on DreamTV Already try with another IPTV App who use xtream-codes API, the EPG is fully loaded As you can see on my screen from IMplayer App, i have All EPG, it's the same provider, same group, same settings than DreamTV : 200229013545325629.png

• Weird EPG issue

Hi, I have EPG issue on one of my provider (don't have this issue with others providers) I'm setup by xtream As you can see on my screen, it's missing EPG on few channels : 200229115201977318.png Built in first is already enable When playlist is loading after booting the box, I can see error message, you see this message on my screen: 200229115253489436.png What does mean this message? I can share you in private the xmltv url for checking (it's a public link) Thanks

• Hi, My box was shutdown from 15th february Today, I power on the box I see it's missing some EPG et missing new live channel recently added on the server If I go on settings/Sources/ name server/Status, I see the lastest update of the playlist is still on 14th February Could you enable automatic sync list when Power on the box I'm setup by Xtream Protocol Thanks

• Hi, Does the new update fix this issue ? I've update, It's still not smooth here

• Hi, Up it is planned to your roadmap to add support for catchup? Thanks

• My issue

Hi, Already made factory reset with wipe Provider are setup by Xtream protocol 1/ Issue when add favorites and have few provider: I have 3 provider (named : server A, server B, server C) I add channel in favorites section from server A If i want switch to server B, the favorites channel from server A are still in favorites section It is a bug? If I reboot my device, that's fix the issue, and favorites section will be empty 2/ Issue when hide first/last channel from a group, and want use right/le…

• Hi, The Stalker Portal from my provider was actived before I set on my dream box LiveTV and Movies are loaded perfecly, only TVshow won't load I don't why, but I'm not only one, some friends with same provider have same issue I had use a virtual mac adress (not the real mac adress from the box), maybe that's the cause ? I already asking to my provider to reload my portal, No changes

• Hello Team We are some users (with same or different provider) have same issue when configure by Stalker TVShow are not loaded by stalker config Don't have this issue when configure by Xtream Thanks Screenshot : 200203032304847444.png

• Hello, Found for my request No 6 (change ratio picture) Need to make a long press on Menu button: 200202081457780338.png

• My Suggest for the future of the App: 1- catchup for xtream protocol 2- Preview in channel list (one clic on OK button launch the preview channel in windows at top right, then second clic on OK button switch to full sreen) 3- Colored button when stream is playing are not affected, maybe you shoud affect some feature (like remplace long press OK button feature to colored button) 4- More customize: * remove prefixe on channel :|US| |CA|... * change manually the order from channel * sort Channel al…

• Pre-sales questions

Hello Receive my dream today Batterie micro was not included in my package I would replace but don't know how to open remote control Can you show me how to open remote controle to remplace Batterie micro ? Thanks Edit : found it

• Pre-sales questions

Hi, I will receive my Dream in few days I have another question about manual update If I download OTA update, I have a file with .dbupdate extension In tutorial it says to put zip file into USB keys Do I rename .dbupdate file to .zip file? Thanks

• Pre-sales questions

Thank you for reply I am french, french language is available?