Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Die ip adresse der Enigma2 box eingeben.

• Had the same problem,power of and one,it was oke.

• DreamTV Ministra

Goodstepper - - Information

Very bad suport here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quote from billoute: “I guess I find the cause If I set French language (it's my primary language), the box crash all times with force close IF I set English , no more crash and no more force close So why this box don't like french people ?? Edit 1 : finally atter reboot, I have again this fucking force close Edit 2 : I downgrad to previous version, so update to new version again by OTA, Now it's seems OK about force close Still persist this language issue.... ” Same problem wit Dutch language .…

• Daily reboot required?

Goodstepper - - Bug report

This box is no good,comparing to the formuler z7 i have,where i have the channels sorted from channel 1 and on to each country,the vod sorted by country genre series with one click,this dreambox living now in the draw!

• He Zulu,i have the same problem,so i let the box on,you can see your image in the settings under about,there you see the app version.

• Subs vod.

Goodstepper - - Bug report

When i play a movie with subs in the vod section of my m3u link,playing is oke but when i stop in the midle of the film and go to a tv channel the last line section subs of the movie are stil visible it's gone when i put the power of and on,little bug i think.

• Enigma2 connection

Have the latest update.Is there no need to change settings in the enigma box?

• I have 2 Xtream and 2 M3u lines running,works fine here,and easy to switch.

• Enigma2 connection

Quote from frizz: “Hallo Ik deed alle zoals in de video, maar ik krijg geen verbinding. De laadt de kanalen en een tijdje komt de time-out voor het rapport. Bij bronnen to I with Enigma 2-connection, maar zonder boeket en kanalen erin. Wat kun je doen Bedankt ooit ” Hetzelfde probleem hier, wanneer ik inlog met voorbeeld Dcce2 verbind ik succesvol met de enigma box, met dezelfde login en wachtwoord en ip adres laadt het kort de kanalen, maar dan zegt het een time-out en stopt. M3u en xtream werk…

• Hello people.

Goodstepper - - Introduction

I am from Holland,and landed here searching for support. Very nice forum board,thanks for having me.