Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• picture resolution

garis09 - - Suggestions for DreamTV

yes this is nice when it is shown. also maybe on live channel tha bitrate how much networks it takes.. on some boxes there are shown for example 2000kbs... but resolution is more important i think

• EPG wird komplett nicht angezeigt

garis09 - - Bug report

hi, today i dont know what happend but at the moment the epg on all turkish channels is also shown... i did not change anything... XD hope it will go on like this. but at the start i had again the message that dreamtv aplication has stoped..

garis09 - - Bug report

new "problem" when i restart the device the epg is not shown... i have to go to source settings and sync it and than it works. in setting on epg i choosed "built in first" dont knwo why it does not show at first..

garis09 - - Bug report

how ever now i get epg on german channel i dont know what i have done... on turkish channel i get also show apg but not at all channels but i will try on..

garis09 - - Bug report

hmm i will try.. but other thing. i also use xtream editor and there is epg info also given. but when i load my m3u list to dream tv there is also no epg shown and the name of the channel is the apg id. for example normaly the channel is DE: RTL 2 HD but dream tv shows rtl2.de there are some problems but hope updates will fix

garis09 - - Bug report

Quote from spartan: “If the epg is not shown depends on your provider, we cannot be the ones to fix the problems of others. I know perfectly well what to do maybe it is your provider who does not know.In our 'youtube' channel there is a video guide on how to make epg appear if this doesn't work for you, it means that your provider is not working as it should. ” i dont say that YOU have to fix it. but when you say "it depends on your povider" you should be able to tell us what he has to change so…

garis09 - - Bug report

Quote from spartan: “Quote from garis09: “was müsste er ändern? dann kann ich ihm direkt weiter leiten denn ihm gefällt das gerät auch sehr gut. ” We cannot know this. ” seriously? you should know how to configure it in the iptv system so that the device recognizes the channel and than shows the intern epg information. so you should be able to tell us how we have to configure it in the software so the device knwos the channel or gets the epg source from xtream codes. sorry but thats not a good a…

garis09 - - Bug report

was müsste er ändern? dann kann ich ihm direkt weiter leiten denn ihm gefällt das gerät auch sehr gut. anderes thema da muss ich glaub neues thema öffnen. seid ich das gerät hab wenn ich es neu starte kommt die fehlermeldung das dreamtv nicht reagiert und ich es schließen kann oder warten soll.

garis09 - - Bug report

xtream codes. hab auch stalker probiert. ich weis nicht ob es an meinem anbieter liegt... bei smart iptv wird alles angeziegt. an sich fühlt sich das gerät sehr gut an! bin sehr zufrieden. schauen wir was noch für updates kommen. umständlich finde ich noch wie man die senderloste öffnet über die menü taste und noch weitere sachen die ich noch im folge schrieben werde. muss es noch genau testen. das wlan ist aber gut das ist ein großer pluspunkt

garis09 - - Bug report

servus bin neu habe heute mein gerät erhalten. bei mir wird epg auch nicht angezeigt auch wo cih xmltv link hinzugefügt habe