Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 374.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nord VPN

spartan - - Suggestions for DreamTV

Hello and thanks for the compliments.NordVpn works perfectly I use it on my box as you can see from the shoot.

• Hello :)

spartan - - Introduction

Hello and welcome to the board. Have a nice stay !!

• sd Karte

spartan - - Guide

Hi have you checked if in Menu-Android-Device Preferences-Storage it is recognized?

• Dream Tv Box - SD channels Problem

spartan - - Bug report

Hello and Welcome, try to sync the source again.

• Netflix

spartan - - Android Apps

Quote from floraoliviaa: “Netflix app is the best app that I also use for watching movies... ” Hello yes I like it a lot too.

• Moin sagt man bei uns

spartan - - Introduction

Hello and welcome to the board !!

• Subtitle

spartan - - Bug report

Quote from Anders_r: “Hi, I also have no subtitles connecting my DreamTV Mini to a Dreambox. I have tried DM500v2HD and DM800se both running Gemini. Subtitle selection is there - but nothing shows. if you could fix this bug it would be great. Thanks BR Anders_r ” Hello thanks for the report we will check. Greetings and Welcome to the forum.

• dreamtv.app problems?

spartan - - Bug report

Hello you can create a favorite list by going to the channel list and holding down the "Menu" button you will see various options. Greetings

• Ciao a tutte/tutti!

spartan - - Introduction

Benvenuto nella board!!

• Hallo

spartan - - Introduction

Hello and welcome!!

• saluti a tutti

spartan - - Introduction

Ciao e Benvenuto nella board!

• Hallo

spartan - - Introduction

Hello and welcome!!

• Hi Dreamer

spartan - - Introduction

Hello and welcome!!

• Hallo

spartan - - Introduction

Hello and welcome! Greetings

• EPG issue still not solved

spartan - - Bug report

Quote from riomaster: “Quote from DreamTV-Admin: “Have you configured right the source where the EPG information comes ? ” How can we do that correctly? ” Hi, if you go to our youtube channel above there are several video guides that can help you. Greetings

• Presentazioni

spartan - - Introduction

Benvenuto nella board!

• Quote from Devilcards.de: “kann man das bitte ändern das man es mit der Fernbedienung nutzen kann und auch so installieren kann über den Google Play Store ? ” Hi see you with the next release. Greetings

• NORD VPN

spartan - - Bug report

Ciao ti ricordo che la VPN funziona solo in wifi se stai usando il box con il cavo lan no nsi connette. Saluti

• Quote from Ldapguy: “Hi I have this same issue and mine goes even further. I have the latest software and the new samsung 75 inch 8k tv - Movies and TV channels freeze continuously - Some stations show “no video input” - The weird thing is that it does not happen with every channel or every movie. This leads me to believe that the issue is coming from the source and not from my box or TV I have tried several times to contact support but I get no response from them about this particular issue It’…

• Frage zu dem forum

spartan - - Suggestions for DreamTV

Hi you can be more precise thanks.