Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hat das denn im Dänemark Urlaub funktioniert? Sylvia? Bei Dir auch?

• Unable to Factory reset

highway_joe - - Bug report

Hey, as far as I understand the procedure, you need to have a USB recovery from the DreamTV Image site after deleting the stuff in the bootloader. updates.dreamtv.app/ On my dreamTV some stuff does not recover. An example is the following thread ... board.dreamtv.app/index.php?th…und/&postID=1056#post1056 Nevertheless I use 185, which has the above problem. Also, I am unable to set a german keyboard layout. I tried 280 and 279 (beta) so far, but both have bugs, I can not live with plus the above…

• Hey guys, I have also a Dream Box UHD 900 from Dream Property. The Power Button on this Remote Control and on the DreamTV has the same function meaning if I hit the Power Button on either of the boxes remote control both boxes behave the same (Standby). I have to use a WIFI controlled Power Plug and a mobile phone to switch on/off the plug to have at least one box switched off. I recognized also that some commands from the dreamtv Remote Control are the same or do something else on the UHD 900. …

• No one has an idea? Do I have to describe things better? If yes, I appreciate any hint.

• No Configuration found

Hey, I tried the firmware 280 and it has the same problem. Same settings as in my previous post. Anything more I can do?

• Hey guys, I tested firmware 279, 280, 185,183: VLC for Android in Version 3.3.0 beta 4 has in firmware 185,183 an android look. I personally like this one the most: Orange side menu on the left, poster buttons when browsing, grey/blue background colour. It works with the Remote Control perfectly and the Videos in browsing can be scrolled easier (because of the Poster View). VLC for Android with the same Version has in firmware 279, 280 a different look, a more folder view, line by line. It is ha…

• Video playing is not fluent

Hey guys, Quote from highway_joe: “Firmware 279 works fine. Thx! ” I did not test firmware 279 completely, but some older Videos do not show a picture: Video format is 416p and 400p . I tried all the above Video players from my first post. I stick to firmware 185 again. All my Videos are played here ok. Maybe the next update can help here.

Firmware 279 works fine. Thx!

• No Configuration found

Quote from Jebari: “Hello I overcame this problem After factory reset through recovery I chose the English language as the country of America. The local clock in America thanks to everyone ” Sorry for the delay ... Your suggestion does not work for me I chose English, United States, America/New York and Beta Firmware 279 --> Suggestion from my other problem in another Thread: Video playing is not fluent No one else has this problem?

• Hey guys, in all firmware Versions I have the same problem: I only have a german keyboard here. The box always sets my keyboard to english layout, no matter what I do. Same , when I choose the German Language Option (also via the set up menu, when doing a USB recovery) English layout on a german keyboard is pretty annoying. What can I do? When I use firmware 280, I can choose the language English(German). The keyboard setting is still in English. Best Regards

Hey all, with the 280 firmware update my Videos from the NAS play not fluent. I tried the following players via aptoideTV: - Nova Video Player 4.48.4-20200510.1202 - VLC for Andorid (the one with 4.0 rating, the other with 4.5 rating does not work properly for me) 3.3.0 beta 4 via the proposed link from the firmware in the app overview (suggested App), I tried - Kodi Leia 18.4 All Videos work fine with the same video players on firmware 183, 185. They are only not well played with 280 ... Can so…

• No Configuration found

Hello all, I am having problems with a message, when I restart the dreamtv (no matter if I hit the power button or I do a Software Reset via the Remote Control Power Button, I change the power button function via the settings menu from standby to Restart) The message says: No configuration found. (German: Keine Einstellungen gefunden) I can choose: - Go to settings - Cancel When I cancel, the box is in the normal waiting state (black screen and waiting for remote control action). Everything work…